This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to change the date of birth of a facebook accound.?
02-25-2014, 12:51 AM
How to change the date of birth of a facebook accound.?
Hi, frnd
i want to know the orginal way to change the date of birth of my Facebook account.
I use to change the date of birth of the fb acc by this way:timeline->birthday->change and select the day->save
bt frnd in this way i can't change the date it seems 'profile update failed'
what have i to do my frnd?
Before that i had asked an another ques bt i can't get any ans.so that's my request to all my frnds to help me.so plz help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 01:00 AM

Go to your timeline and click the button that says "Update Info". There you will find all of your personal information. In the second or third column on the right side you will find your birthday. There should be a little box with an icon that says "Edit" on it. Click that and it will open up so you can change your month, day, and year of birth. You can also change it so that Facebook either: doesn't show your birthday on your profile, shows only the month and day of your birthday on your profile, or shows your full birthday on your profile. Hope this helps Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply