This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl really obsessed with me?
02-25-2014, 01:03 AM
Girl really obsessed with me?
I just don't know what to do. She insists that we talk every single day, and if I go a day without talking to her, she automatically assumes I hate her. She has saved all pictures of me. She said she's saved every single message I ever sent her and she rereads them every night. I thought it was cute at first, but now it's just become overwhelming. It's exhausting and I can't get away from her. She even knows all of my social media sites! What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 01:10 AM

cut her off from your life and block her on everything, after you tell her why

Ads

02-25-2014, 01:19 AM

probe her history deeply. then marry her (? big rich fancy dude has lots of options??)
02-25-2014, 01:26 AM

Tell her what you feel, but don't be TOO blunt. Girls are usually super sensitive, it's pretty obvious she likes you. First, I would try to delete all of the social media accounts you have if you can and create new ones that don't have your name in the username so she won't be able to find u. Tell ur friends so just they can find u on social media websites. If she starts asking why you did that, just say that being on the internet kind of takes up too much of ur time. Say that u have a lot of hobbies except for being on social media websites and ask her what hers are. Hopefully, she will say she has some. If she says that her favorite hobby is reading ur messages or stalking u (hopefully she isn't that forward with u) then u have the right to say that it's kind of weird. If you need more tips, kik me at allyjames4123! Good luck!
02-25-2014, 01:35 AM

She&#x27;s gonna find u on this site. RUN!