This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how realiable is facebook Advertising?
02-25-2014, 01:05 AM
how realiable is facebook Advertising?
I want run Facebook PPC or Advertising. can any one help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 01:13 AM

many have reported that they have gotten good results - and some not so good. As with any advertising platform, it will depend on your niche, product and targert market. With FB you can bid on CPC (cost per click) or CPM (cost per 1000 impressions). So really, it is best to just experiment with a small budget and then scale up if you see desired results after a reasonable period of time. FB users mostly respond to a lot of catchy images, so that's good to use in your ads there. I tried a campaign there myself but not really been back so haven't thoroughly tested first hand, but may retry again soon follwing the same tips I;m giving you!

Ads

02-25-2014, 01:19 AM

Facebook Advertising is the best PPC as facebook ads or advertising on facebook will have more reach in terms of targeting the right customers. you can show the your facebook ads only to those who are potential users or buyers of your service or business. I have used it and got great results
02-25-2014, 01:23 AM

Many said that Facebook advertising is one of the effective ones since you can find potential customers and you can customize who can see your ads. I know some people who are in business who avail Facebook advertising and the results just amazed them. Advertising is a good and legal way for your business to be known.