This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blocked Three People on Instagram?
02-25-2014, 03:27 AM
Blocked Three People on Instagram?
Yesterday I blocked three people on Instagram.

Profile 1/ Private

Profile 2/ Not Private

Profile 3/ Not Private

We are not friends, but I have suspicions that they are viewing my "unblocked" profile behind my back, just for fun.

Today, I checked Profile 1 and 2 and could not look them up in search, nor by tags. Profile 3 was searchable and I simply "unblocked" them.

Is it possible that Profile 1 and 2 went looking for me, saw that I blocked them and returned the favor so neither of us can see one another?

If that is true, then my suspicions were correct, within 24 hours of not speaking with someone for two years, they were art to detect that I blocked them and got angry so they blocked me.

If that wasn't the case, I'd still be able to see them like with Profile 3 - the test.

What else could it be?

Both their profiles exist if you look them up via the web, just says "user does not exist."

If they didn't block me, is there any way to reverse it?

Than

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 03:36 AM

Instagram was bought by FaceBook.

Facebook is a privately held company, owned by Facebook, Inc. It's estimated that about 30% of Facebook is held by its staff.

It is not a Yahoo product, so the best thing to do is go here: http://help.instagram.com/371306456286878/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply