This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bf posts WCW? it is okay or not?
02-25-2014, 03:38 AM
Bf posts WCW? it is okay or not?
hey guys, so my boyfriend and I are 20 and have been together for over a year.
On instagram, there is a tag that says woman crush wednesday. He posts a different girl every wednesday. Is this totally fine and normal? or is it weird?
No rude answers please, Im genuinely wondering

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 03:46 AM

Lol instagram isn't real. There is no meaning behind the shit on there anyway! Just like twitter or Facebook. You're thinking about it too much. If you both really trusted each other, then this wouldn't be a problem whatsoever. He seems to just be having a little fun. Wink

Ads

02-25-2014, 03:55 AM

Ohhh social medias. I think it&#x27;s situation depending. If he&#x27;s posting a picture here and there of a celebrity i think that&#x27;s harmless. Everyone has celebrity crushes, i mean i know i do. Or maybe if it is a picture of one of his really good girl friends, that you are aware of thier friendship. But if its of random girls that aren&#x27;t famous or his best friends i think it is inappropriate. If this is the case I&#x27;d ask him what his reasoning is for making these girls his WCW and tell him that you aren&#x27;t really cool with it and that it hurts your feelings. I hope things work out! Try to remember that social medias are a web of drama, don&#x27;t get to hung up on it. He is coming home to you every night so thats all that really mattersSmile
02-25-2014, 04:10 AM

For me it's not, youre his girlfriend you should be his one and only. You should be the only one she look not on other girls. If you wanna know ,you should post you mcm and see what would his reaction be.