This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are there some Liverpool FC fans who think Chelsea FC would sell Juan Mata for merely £20 million?
02-25-2014, 07:21 AM
Why are there some Liverpool FC fans who think Chelsea FC would sell Juan Mata for merely £20 million?
Chelsea FC paid £23 million for him; why would Chelsea FC sell him for £20 million now? The ‘asking price’ should be at least £35 million, anything less is an insult!

You also have to wonder why these LFC supporters think that Juan Mata would join them in the beginning considering that he is one of the best players in the Premier League. I think they are too full of themselves because of their relative good start to the season. Apart from Luis Suarez there is no player at Liverpool FC who is better than him or even close to him, so a move to LFC would be a step down!

Juan Mata is a BIG BOY, it is sad to see that so many people underestimate him...look at that goal and his passion for the team!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 07:34 AM

Transfer fees are complicated.. he is worth 20 right now as he is on the payroll till 2016 and Jose has made it clear that Mata won't play much. at 20 he can go out of league. Jose will not sell him to a competitive side and they are the ones with the transfer money, as he learned an easy lesson with Lukaku. He may get a loan deal but I'm sure that Mata has a contract dealing with loans.
I wish that he would move to Liverpool and he is worth 30+ to them but I do not see it happening

Ads

02-25-2014, 07:49 AM

BOGOF.
02-25-2014, 07:55 AM

he is worth £35m at least I think Chelsea should hold out for £40m
02-25-2014, 08:05 AM

If Chelsea don't want him then he will go for slightly less than if they did want him, and they don't seem to want him too much.

He won't go to Liverpool though. Maybe a decent team like Everton though.
02-25-2014, 08:19 AM

What he is worth and what they get for him are two different things. He's worth about 25-30mil in my eyes. I wouldn't mind seeing him at Liverpool but it won't happen. He will end up at PSG or somewhere like that, he won't be let to go to a competitor club.
02-25-2014, 08:34 AM

I agree with you to some extent, but Juan Mata has been devalued by becoming a bench warmer and Jose Mourinho being amenable to transfer talks. If he were starting every week for Chelsea then the situation would be entirely different.
02-25-2014, 08:43 AM

Why use a few delsuional fans to slag off the rest of liverpool fans. I dont think it and neither do 99 percent of liverpool fans, only a few twitter nutters. Saying that though, a player who has not been playing loses transfer value and always has done with any transfer,.