This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I say to her?
02-25-2014, 10:10 AM
What should I say to her?
Ok so this girl I used to be very good friends with is upset over something I know because I saw on Twitter, I want to speak to her about but we haven't spoken for a while because she told me she liked me when she was drunk and I didn't think she was being serious so I just looked after her for the night, she now has a boyfriend so I doubt I have much chance of ever acting on what she did say.

Could please just give me something to say to her to see if she's ok because usually she either ignores it or kills the conversation quickly thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 10:24 AM

Call or text her saying that u say the twitter post and want to maake sure she&#x27;s ok. idk lol

Ads

02-25-2014, 10:26 AM

I think you should just say "Saw your Twitter, you seem upset, what's wrong?" and if she doesn't want to tell you, you can tell her that you're only trying to help because you care.

It's worth a try x
02-25-2014, 10:42 AM

tell her you saw her twitter post, and wanted to know if she's okay.
if she decides she doesn't want to talk about it, don't keep trying, just leave itSmile
02-25-2014, 10:49 AM

Just be like "Hey how's it going? I heard something was really upsetting you and I was worried so I wanted to check up on you"
I don't know if you folow her on twitter or not, but if not say something like that, if you do then mention you saw it on twitter. She posted it on there so she obviously wants attention/help, but if you don't follow her it could be kind of awkward to admit you stalked her twitter after not talking for ages!