This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I get my best friends for valentines day?
02-25-2014, 10:26 AM
What should I get my best friends for valentines day?
Well she's my wife (long story short, facebook married for almost 6 months) and we are getting each other valentines day stuff. And then there's my other best friends, but i was thinking homemade cookies or lipbalms or stuffed animals or something? (cold season so the lipbalm is quite a good idea, and everyone loves cookies+ who can refuse to love a cute goddamn animal). but anyway. my wife. I need to get or make her a card (thinking one of the sarcastic ones, apparently my card is rude). She likes: *chocolate *lipbalm *dogs *cats *babies *children *fashion(to an extent) *haribo sweets *thinking about her childhood (think 4 hour barbie discussion, with me naturally)*music *DISNEY. She hates/dislikes: *realcare baby *having cold feet *being cold in general *oranges, strawberries, cheese (allergies) *periods.*b!tchy people. So is pretty much a typical ish female. What should i get her? Was thinking jar of childhood but barbie aint gonna fit in a jar without doing some serious origami. PLEASE BEAR IN MIND HER BIRTHDAY IS 10 DAYS BEFORE THIS. thanks for reading xx
@Jimmy, shut up. If you had any idea how much she's supported me over the past 5 years, you would realize that there is a REASON she is my wife. She is closer than a sister to me, and after all she's done i think she deserves a something to say thanks, i love you. But no, instead of being helpful, you criticize me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 10:41 AM

facebook married really? Do you think that means anything

Ads

02-25-2014, 10:50 AM

give her your one day meal Smile