This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what are some reasons to convince people to be against profile watcher on facebook?
02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
what are some reasons to convince people to be against profile watcher on facebook?
I am against it because it can ruin people's repuations if thy go on someone's profile once, it is against facebook's privacy policy, and when you go to the link, hackers secretly take your information which is why hacking on facebook is increasing day by day. So, I need more reasons to protest the group and get it off facebook. If that group takes over facebook, i will leave facebook and go to another social networking site. Please give me some reasons why you are against Profile Watcher and also if you are, join my fan page. Here's the link.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AGAINST-PR…

when you join the group, invite your friends to join and report all the groups that promote the use of the profile watcher.

Thank you soooooo much
the link only works if you are LOGGED IN FACEBOOK. and if it still doesn't work, in the search box type in Against Profile WAtcher and then click on the one with the question mark as the default. Also, i have like 10 members since i just started yesterday so if you invite your friends and get more people to join, we will have more fans and likley be able to get apps like this off facebook. Also, have your friends invite their friends to join too. Most of my friends are toward profile watcher and i will use your reasons and mine to try to convince them and others to be against it by putting them up on my fan page and using those examples when i talk to them about it. And also, thank you sooooo much for helping me and i hope you all join my group. Thanks Again!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 02:11 PM

It violates your own privacy as well as facebook's.

It's extremely intrusive. Not to mention creepy to know who looks at your profile. Do peopel seriously care about who actually visits your profile? It would be nice, but that's not my entire goal in life, to know who views my personal info online.

Ads

02-25-2014, 02:28 PM

It seems to be a bad link. I can't get it to work.
02-25-2014, 02:42 PM

well one reason is... there is a lot of teens on facebook, and they can look at their crushes profile 100x a day, and if their crush new that, they would be like 'wow stalker' and ruin friendships/relationships...

its just none of peoples business who looks at whos profile how many times...

Thats the main reason i am not a fan of profile watcher... i was at once to see if it worked,.... and it doesnt.... In the facebook FAQ it says that people cant see that kind of stuff and never will

hope i helped... i will join your group Smile