This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong to be in a friends with benefits relationship with an ex?
02-25-2014, 02:12 PM
Is it wrong to be in a friends with benefits relationship with an ex?
We broke up a few months ago, and since then i heard she has had a rebound. The thing is we both are graduating college in a few months. And i know she just wants a fling and some attention to not only get over me but also to have some fun before leaving this place for good. I know there is no relationship with us, it didn't work out. She doesn't want a relationship at the moment but i don't want one with her but the one thing we did enjoy was the sex. And seeing how she just wants to have fun her last few months in college, is it wrong for me to want to be in a no strings attached friends with benefits relationship with her? i have not said anything yet to her about it but it is just something i have been thinking lately because i do miss the sex and i know i can do it without growing attached or having feelings for her. I mean would you rather have fun with someone you know can pleasure you, wont grow attached, and doesn't want a relationship or to be with a rebound, who doesn't know how to pleasure her, may grow feelings and is wanting a relationship with her. We have been together for most of our college life and it seems fitting to end it in a bang (pun intended) and then leave this place where we probably wont see each other again.
i know it won't last, that is the thing. I want to see if we can be friends with benefits with the little time we have left together in college, which is about 2 months. College is suppose to be where people learn and experience new things and have fun. And while i made the mistake of trying to make her my girlfriend, we were great fuck buddies before that. And i would like to be fuck buddies with her and go out in a bang before i never have to see her again. This would also serve as breakup sex which we never did.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 02:16 PM

One if you is going to fall for the other again.

Ads

02-25-2014, 02:30 PM

It won't last
02-25-2014, 02:36 PM

Leave the EX's behind, they're YESTERDAY.

Looking back, only brings more drama, move forward to tomorrow!

Done that, was curious what it was like, and ended up gradually, but there were closures, FINALLY a happy death.

My son does that, all the spouses hang out together! I saw the ex @ my son's last week, without her husband/bf, and my DIL are friends with her too. But the ex is not as happy as she is on Facebook, when all the girls are together, but I'd like to know her husband/bf because when I saw her, she looked lonely and pathetic hanging out with my son & his wife. In order for me to judge, I'm waiting how it all ends up. It's healthy for them, but for me to judge, I don't think it's healthy.