This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where has my Facebook notification box gone?
02-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Where has my Facebook notification box gone?
I'll try to explain it as detailed as possible. So when I open my "HOME" page, I cannot see the "notifications" box; everything else is there on the right, applications, people you may now, upcoming birthdays, etc. But no box for notifications. Which is weird, because it used to be under the "requests", right?
Now... I KNOW how to access the settings, however all they are about is whether facebook should EMAIL me on certain occasions (meanwhile, it does so without any problems on the applications I've selected, but I DON'T get the notifications on the HOME PAGE itself!)
Does any of you have any idea what is wrong, and how can I have the box back? (it was far more convenient than the emails!!)... Have you experienced that exact problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 06:05 PM

right up brandon wetthing's a.s.s

Ads

02-25-2014, 06:07 PM

Hey there, I've had this problem every now and again, where it, or the messanger feature disapears. If you didn't do anything to delete it, wait a few days, if it comes back, great. If not contact Facebook support at http://www.facebook.com/cs_forms/fshelp.php?page=59
02-25-2014, 06:16 PM

I have got the exact same problem!
I thought it might be because i've had a new laptop and maybe the settings or something was different, but now i'm not so sure.
Everything else seems to be working fine on facebook but it's just the notifications that are missing, like friends requests and people sending me gifts etc
If you find a solution, please let me know and i will do the same.
Sorry i couldn't be more help.
02-25-2014, 06:30 PM

See in new facebook the procedure of notifications is changed now notifications come at the right bottom side of home page and other pages. A reddish option containing the number of notifications click on that and if u r not having that also then just go to your inbox of facebook see the upper row a tab is displaying named notification click on that and you can see your notifications, one more thing first check out your settings either notifications are enable or disable????