This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook my account has been hacked, fb not offering any direct answers? just FAQ's?
02-25-2014, 06:11 PM
facebook my account has been hacked, fb not offering any direct answers? just FAQ's?
Hello everyone my son's email account has been hacked into ive just been on the phone with Yahoo & gained the account back but whoever has done it in India have also opened a new facebook account? my wants to open a facebook account with his email and cant as these idiots have done so with his email? i cant find anywhere on fb site that lets me contact them or do something? can anyone suggest anything please i'm sick to death of been messed about by FB!
cheers
I know it was an indian thats done it as they show up when i type his email in..?? the cheek!
"AbraXus" ive done that and made sure the email was the one being sent the reset password link over an hour ago but ive had no email?? cheers for your reply!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 06:18 PM

all you have to do is use the forgot password function on facebook and enter the email address that you now have control over, facebook will send you a reset password link, and then once you go thru that process you will have control of the facebook account that is associated with that email address

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply