This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I deactivate my facebook can messages still be sent?
02-25-2014, 06:36 PM
If I deactivate my facebook can messages still be sent?
So I deleted my facebook because it was sending out random messages to all my friends with advertisement. I had blocked all my apps but it still sent out one saying "haha, have you seen this pic?" followed by a false link. So I'm just wondering if I have deactivated my account, can messages like that still be sent to all my friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 06:42 PM

someone has hacked into your account and sent that message to your friends or you have clicked on a dodgey link that means it has sent messages on facebook as a result. your account will only be "deleted" if you leave it de-activated for a while and not log back into it. its got nothing to do with apps, if you leave your account de-activated for a while it will delete it, then the messages will stop sending

Ads

02-25-2014, 06:47 PM

The Ones That Were Already Sent Will Still Be Sent But If you Deactivate your Profile name And Picture Will Disappear Tho But The Messages Will Still Be There Tho
02-25-2014, 07:00 PM

If you deactivate your account you don't able to send message to your friends from your same facebook account if you try to login your account will activate automatically