This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is better, android or iPhone?
02-25-2014, 06:44 PM
What is better, android or iPhone?
I always wanted an iPhone, mainly because almost everyone I know has an iPhone. It seems like that if you don't have an iPhone, then people will look at you weird. I did research. Of course Apple comes out with a new iPhone every year, but I didn't know that the older iPhones are obsolete. To me that makes no sense because older Android phones aren't obsolete. That means I would have to buy a new iPhone every year, is it worth it or should I just stick with my Android and have everybody looking at me weird? I used to wonder why people would camp out for days outside some store to purchase a new iPhone. I thought they had nothing else to do with their time and didn't have a job, instead they were living off their parent's dime. Now I somewhat understand, if my iPhone was going to be obsolete, then maybe I'll camp out too. I know Apple is all about the money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 06:48 PM

haha, this is a cute question! yeah, NOT. iphones are ridiculously bad. i can't believe they can even sell them. i wouldn't take an iphone if someone begged me to take it. android is VASTLY better. they are not even comparable. it's atleast 50x better, if not, more.

Ads

02-25-2014, 07:02 PM

what i believe mate is that android is kinda flexible than iphone in terms of features

although iphone offers services that are premium and quite great but android is not far and soon will catch up.
02-25-2014, 07:11 PM

If you are considering to buy an iPhone you don't need to buy one of every year once a new one comes out, you can just stick with your current iPhone. It's simply a waste of money to buy a new iPhone every year just because it gets old and outdated. iPhones can last a long time if you take care of it properly and by the way Androids also get obsolete. The S2 is now obsolete and the other ones are too.
02-25-2014, 07:24 PM

Android dude
02-25-2014, 07:38 PM

Your question can be answered in two ways. If you prefer customer satisfaction over specifications, go for the iPhone. Otherwise, go for the android. Btw iPhone gives you a retina display while an android doesn't. Also, you don't need to buy a new iPhone every year. You can update your software.
I would go for an iPhone hamds down.
02-25-2014, 07:45 PM

I have an iPhone 5 and i'm really not happy with it the main reason is that you can't really download apps from any other place than the App Store which is really annoying , plus you have to pay money with a credit card to buy apps and music and stuff, if you don't have a credit card you're screwed.
another thing is iTunes Oh god i hate it , its so complicated and hard to use , for example if you want to put music on your iPhone , you have to do some weird sync shit that i still don't know how to do plus you can NOT take your music off your iPhone to your computer due to some stupid restrictions that won't allow you to take ANYTHING off you iPhone.

the bright side about the iPhone is that they're really smooth and has no slowdowns or lag and they're good for social media apps like Facebook , Twitter , and Instagram.
games work great on the iPhones and they run REALLY REALLY smooth.

moving on to Android. Android is recommended because they don't have restrictions like the iPhone which means you can download apps and games from the internet and install them with no problem.
the other good thing about the Android phones is that they don't use iTunes , you just have to plug your phone in your computer and it will show up as if it was an SD card which means transferring music , photos , games is really easy , you just have to copy and paste the files you want to transfer.
my final recommendation is to BUY Android phones.
hope i helped.