This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it ok to get a secret Facebook page just to look at other people's pages but not put your name on it?
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Is it ok to get a secret Facebook page just to look at other people's pages but not put your name on it?
I feel like it's ok because if people put their personal info and pictures on the internet it seems like they want others to look at them. They can make their pages private otherwise. My friend said it's weird to get a secret page though. What is ur opinion, thanks.
who said i was going to do bad things? just looking at friends pictures, etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM

I agree with your friend. i think it's a bit weird to have a secret page. do you wanna stalk people or s'mthin? lol...you can put your profile on private if you don't want people to view your page.

Ads

Yes .. it is OK ... do what ever you want !

I think that it is very inappropriate to do something like that. Just because someone puts info and pictures of themselves on a site doesn't mean that you should go around spying and stalking people. Yea, if they don't make there page private, it is more open to the world. However, it doesn't mean that you should do bad things with it. As some people say, If a gun is on the street, it doesn't give you the right to harm people with it.

Use a fake name.