This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is everyone saying 'same'?
02-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Why is everyone saying 'same'?
Like something will happen and they'll say same when it has nothing to do with like relating to something

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 07:32 PM

"I like soccer"
"Same"

That's the only context it can really be used in, somebody saying they've done or like something to reply with 'same' if they use it with something that makes no sense for eg -

What are you doing?
Same

Then they're an idiot.

Ads

02-25-2014, 07:40 PM

SAME = Specific Area Message Encoding. Obviously you're not in the right location to decipher the hidden message, which is why you just see the acronym.
02-25-2014, 07:41 PM

it's kind of a tumblr/twitter thing. it's a way to be funny idk

if you see someone doing something weird (for example), sitting in a flowerpot, you'd say "same" because it'd be like saying "wow man me too i feel your pain" or something like that. it's meant to be sarcastic. or if someone was like "omg i leaked my period!!" and a guy would reply "same" it'd be sarcastic because clearly he didn't and it contradicts...

it's really hard to explain but i hope you got the gist lol otherwise this entire answer is just an embarrassment