This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some ways to market my ecommerce site?
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
What are some ways to market my ecommerce site?
I'm currently working on my own website selling wedding items. I already know about SEO which I cannot afford right now, facebook, submitting to blogs & forums, submitting my website to google etc, and google adwords.
Do you know anymore marketing strategies that would help out as well? If so, could you leave links and the cost if there is a fee? Thanks!

Sorry for the errors Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM

Those pretty much cover all of the major marketing sources. I highly recommend starting with adwords, as long as you know what you are doing. If you are a novice and you are not interested in learning how to use adwords, you are going to give google a ton of money and not get anything out of it. Everything else is good and generally cheap, but very time consuming. Adwords generates results, and income, immediately. Buy Perry Marshall's book to get started intelligently.

Ads

Effectively, To make sure that that you plan for a marketing profession as well as business, You'll want to appear to be any leader. You will need to display value to individuals. You will need to provide people what they desire.

But if your trying to find a method to Attract men and women come your way rather than you generally proceeding generally there as well as pestering your own business to be able to every person.

You could be thinking of http://sponsor-reps.com Best of luck for you personally.

Their only for critical men and women seeking to develop a sizable as well as profitable business.

Find 2 or 3 really good products from your store and post them on EBAY and CL. And leave your URL behind everywhere you post or sell. That should help you with branding and visibility.

Advertising is a can't miss.

SEO you can do yourself.

You pretty much answered your question.
Actually, SEO and PPC via Google Adwords or perhaps Facebook ads are what should help you the most. You may also start blogging/twitting about your products, open social sites to advert your products - this should help to get a word out and increase traffic to your website.

There is a link below. I recommend you this because they offers their service that's expensive but guaranteed and really fruitful and also self service that's cheap and depending on your skill...

hi

my suggestion to you is that buy preloaded adwords accounts , which cost you about 50% of balance , which are cheap , Google adwords has best traffic which can really convert you into profit ,
there are many website which sells loaded advertisement balance , like in my source .

Apart from you said, there are many more ways such as link building, video promotion, social media marketing and promotional marketing. Among these types link building plays a crucial role in determining your website ranking and traffic. You can find all these services at.. http://www.ltimarketing.com/

Professional SEO is definitely expensive, but you can take an SEO training course yourself, and it's actually affordable. You would develop the skillset to do your own marketing.

To get the best SEO results for the best price, you should take part in SEO Training from http://thesimpleseo.com/