This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook friends help?
02-25-2014, 09:00 PM
Facebook friends help?
So i changed to diff schools and i made new friends..but i also made a facebook account and alot of people from my previous school added me. So now i have contacts/friends from both schools, old and new.

But i told one of my friends from my current school about this guy that i liked at my old school. And that guy just recently sent me a friend request. I would def accept it, but i don't want my friend to know. She's going to post on his profile or pics and tell him that i used to like him. That would be so embarrassing for me!

Is there a way to prevent my friend from looking at my friends list and yet, still keep her as a friend on my list?

It's like she's always looking at my past friends and asking me about them. If she sees that guys name, i'm dead.
Help PLEASE!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 09:11 PM

Login to facebok, go to privacy, then click on profile, go down to the friends section and select customize, then type your friend's name and save. You type her name so facebook knows that you don't want her seeing your friends list. This way she won't be able to see that he is on your profile.

btw, just gotta add that its a little creepy how she wants to know everything about your old friends. Its a little stalkerish.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply