This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I ask him....?
02-25-2014, 10:06 PM
Should I ask him....?
I really need someones opinion on this... I was sorta they shy and unpopular girl in school last year and he was the popular guy,he was in 3 of my classes and i would always catch him looking at me and cracking a few jokes here and there to see if i liaughed. He is reallu cute and i would like to get to know him better, should i ask him to be my friend on facebook? We have 2 mutual friends and i see him suggested friends all the time... we dont go to tge same school anymore because i transfered to home school about 4 days in to this school year... plis he is good friends with my guy friend, thanks!! Smile sorry about all the mispelled words, I typed quickly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 10:14 PM

hey I strongly suggest you put make up on to make yourself pretty enough to show your friends or let them them do it for you and I think you can do this if you like this guy you have to take a pic of yourself in the mirror 2 times and 2 hanging out of your friends if your in touch then put it on Facebook and he would think about being friends with you put a truth is and be very confident and he would think about hanging out with you trust me i got the same thing your going through right now so it should work

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply