This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this ad good(grammar)?
02-25-2014, 11:52 PM
Is this ad good(grammar)?
Ok I'm having a "model search" for my university students and alumni and forming a group to showcase these fine ladies.Anyway the ad i written up below what do you guys think.This is for facebook and *) are to blank out sensitive material for privacy.

****** *****2014 Model Search. Send us your photo to our Facebook fan page,and include your bio.All submissions have to be former ************ students or alumni.

Our ********winners will be apart of the **** ************crew and be showcased as one of hottest students to come out of our university.You will enjoy a photo shoot for the 2014 *** ***********calender.And be expected to party and promote various products and events all year long.Dont miss out!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2014, 11:58 PM

Yes

Ads

02-26-2014, 12:14 AM

There are some problems.

2014 Model Search

Upload your photo to our Facebook fan page, and include your bio. To be eligible to compete, you must be a former *** student.

If you are among our winners, you will be a part of the *** crew and will be showcased as one of the hottest students to come out of our university. You will participate in our photo shoot for the 2014 *** calendar. Expect to party and promote various events and products all year long. Don't miss out!

Gotta say, I'm not sure being in a calendar would be worth having to provide free advertising for unspecified products for a year...and it isn't clear on whether the winners will BE in the calendar. I'd want to know exactly what my role in the photo shoot was going to be, personally. I can decide for myself whether I would enjoy it.