This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook limited profile?
02-26-2014, 12:46 AM
facebook limited profile?
Hi,
Question: What do you think about people putting you on limited profile on facebook? I found out that my ex put me on limited profile, though he pretended he didn't. Ok, I got so mad and offended. For sure we had our problems, and were about to break up, but I just felt so sad about it. This is someone I had known, but now he felt like he had to restrict me on fb!!!! How childish isn't that! Why couldn't he just delete me so I knew something was very wrong? I knew nothing, and I thought things were different. So I wrote him an email, told him I knew and deleted him as a friend....ok, two weeks later I freaked out, I emailed him again and told him I was sorry.. My ex hasn't answered that email. So, question: if you restrict someone on facebook without notifying, can you get mad if they decide to delete you if they find out?? Don't take notice about the ex thing...that is really not relevant for the question, we are good friends... Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 12:54 AM

I don't think being limited as friends or deleting him as a friend would prevent him from receiving your message through facebook, unless he has blocked you, which I do not think it's the case since you can find his name/profile.

And maybe it would be better for you if you come into reality terms. If he was a good friend of yours he'd answer (unless there were factors that has been preventing him from doing so, ie. no internet connection...etc). Other than that, he's either pretty much ignoring your messages, or he simply does not know what to say.

Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply