This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are so many women bisexual?
02-26-2014, 01:33 AM
Why are so many women bisexual?
I'm not defending guys at all! Just wanted to clear that up so nobody says: why are so many men bisexual? I bet you that the majority of women have thought of being with another woman before, and thought that was interesting, but then find a guy instead of another woman. Guys aren't like that at all. If a guy does something remotely gay, then he is labeled as gay from everyone that knows about his gay incident. So there are not really any bisexual guys. I was also wondering if the U.S. has the highest percentage of lgbt in a country? Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 01:44 AM

Sure there are a lot of bisexual males but as you state they are automatically labeled gay.
I don't thing the US has the edge on LGBT , I think the distribution is probably fairly even over the entire planet they just get more media play in the North America.
As for the bisexual females, I think that is more an urban myth than a reality they are more emotionally connected to each other than men are to men (whether that is from nature or is a result of social pressure is yet to be determined.) but that doesn't mean they share sexual responses.

Ads

02-26-2014, 01:52 AM

Are there a lot of bisexual women? That's news to me. I mean I hope so, because I'm bisexual myself lol.
In my opinion, if a person's attractive, they're attractive regardless of whether they are male or female. And I believe there are as many bisexual men as women.
I know based on research that most human beings are actually bisexual to some extent. Because of how men in general are treated in society, they instinctively repress homosexual thoughts/feelings more than women.
02-26-2014, 01:53 AM

because women's bodies are so beautiful. If I was a woman I'd be a lesbian.
02-26-2014, 01:56 AM

I've got a question for you: why do you keep posting that "lesbians going to hell" crap in your answers?