This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is there a deal for gaming desktop with moniter?
02-26-2014, 02:15 AM
is there a deal for gaming desktop with moniter?
I dont wanna spend alot maybe around 100-230$ i want a desktop with a moniter not gonna really play hardcore game but like team fortress 2, minecraft and all that

Please a link for that or pcpartpicker link

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 02:26 AM

To be honest it doesn't really matter which monitor you get for gaming as long as it's 1920x1080 resolution. Which for $100-230 there's plenty. I'd personally stay around 23"-24" at 1920x1080 resolution.

Good brands are Samsung, LG, Viewsonic, BenQ, Asus, Acer.

This is not talking if you want muli-monitor gaming or 120hz and above gaming.

Ads

02-26-2014, 02:30 AM

are you looking to build a full gaming pc for that price? if so thats not going to be your best bet.
02-26-2014, 02:39 AM

I think you will struggle to get a gaming PC AND a monitor in that price range.
02-26-2014, 02:46 AM

You will not be able to get a gaming pc and monitor for that price. And Minecraft actually takes a lot of power to run at the better settings. Unless you want to install the optifine/optimine mods or whatever mods there are now to increase performance for that game, you would be stuck playing at lower settings and having decreased fps. The best I can say would be to check out computer and monitor bundles that are decent deals online and at WalMart and Best Buy. You won't get the best, but you should be able to get something for daily computing and minecraft at lower settings for around $500. Just make sure you choose one that you can upgrade with a better graphics card later on. The really best bet would be just increase your budget and save money until you can get what you really need or build one.

You can message me on my facebook if you have any questions.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/NBSN/205302762950470
02-26-2014, 02:56 AM

You would get a used build with very old specs for that Budget for gaming there is nothing within that price range even with a cheap monitor.