This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need a seo search engine optimization job?
02-26-2014, 02:28 AM
I need a seo search engine optimization job?
I have experience in the field of seo like
meta tag,
heading tag,
article submission,
directry submission,
Backlink,
commenting,
Keyword tools,
bookmarking,
classifeid ads post,
forum ads post,
link wheel,
black hate,
white hate,
dofollow link,
unfollow link,
and also use a lot of techniques which i use but i can not show those techniques because those are my personal techniques so i am looking for a seo,
i tried on freelancing and did 2 projects but now a days there is deficault to take project from freelancing so i left it, will anyone help me?
I am waiting for your answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 02:33 AM

fwiw.. we get contacted relentlessly by people wanting to do seo work for us, most are just total spam and have no idea what they are doing. eg: build 10,000 facebook followers

the most interesting part of that is, NONE of them have their own website, very few (graphics) people on micro job sites have their own sites to show off their talents.

the other part is we contract quite a bit of small jobs to micro jobbers, and unfortunately most of it is a waste -- over the years we have found a few gems that we use regularly

my suggestion to you -- set yourself apart--show off your skills -- have your own site

Ads

02-26-2014, 02:37 AM

You are looking for job, not freelance work, so please mention you desires work location, aspected salary etc.