This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Found out he's married shocked, but don't know what to do next?
02-26-2014, 03:17 AM
Found out he's married shocked, but don't know what to do next?
Three months ago, Met this really nice guy, says he's interested, we chat alot, he says he use to be on fb but not any more. Anyway I found his profile seems he use to post 2 years ago. Whilst going thru his friends, I see a profile pic looking like him, I see it's a woman with his pic up, saying 'my husband', the picture is dated about 2 mths ago. I see more pics and a wedding, I was so amused that someone could lie like that seemed like my very own lifetime movie. Thing is i'm just in shock, should I just spill the beans, or ask and see what he says??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 03:26 AM

That's a hard thing to decide but I say ask him.

Ads

02-26-2014, 03:28 AM

Not really... Ask him. Even though you know the truth . you want to seee what hes going to say. if he lies you now know that his is a liar and cannot be trusted.
But if he admits it ask him why he didnt tell you
and even if he does admit that his married i would leave him alone because he is not available to you.
You dont want to share you men, Either hes yours or he isnt.
02-26-2014, 03:35 AM

Ask him, explain why you ask and if hes been lying since day one let him go!
02-26-2014, 03:37 AM

I would call her and ask her if she is his husband. Tell her why you are calling. Take it from there. If he is married tell her what has been going on and then get rid of him.
02-26-2014, 03:51 AM

I would dump him so fast his head would be spinning and if he asked why I would say "because you are married." Nuff said.
02-26-2014, 04:02 AM

After viewing all this and being "amused"? WHY would you even BOTHER to say you're in "shock" ??? Be done. Communicate U R DONE. -And move on like a BIG girl. Let him know YOU know he's still married and was deceitful.

Again, move on...He may come up with an excuse? But let's face it: it will be, AN EXCUSE. He lied. Do you "get" that?!

Grace
02-26-2014, 04:15 AM

The picture is dated 2 months ago,that does not have to mean it was taken 2 months ago,it could mean it was uploaded 2 months ago,last month i found a lot of old family photos going back as far as 15 years and shared them on facebook,the dates say January 2014 but they were taken years before that.

However as you have been speaking to him for a few months now it does seem odd that he would not mention anything about a wife that he is seperated from or divorced from and the description is 'my husband' so it does seem as if 2 months ago she felt she was very much married to this man.

You really have no choice but to ask him,he may still lie though and say it isn't him or he may admit to being seperated when in reality he is still with his wife,ask him first and if he denies it offer to ask the woman in the photos,you will probably never hear from him again but at least you had a lucky escape.