This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really went crazy on Facebook and now I'm embarrassed?
02-26-2014, 04:32 AM
I really went crazy on Facebook and now I'm embarrassed?
Ok so from the beginning I never updated my statuses or posted much on Facebook, but then my relationship got really rocky and I kinda went crazy. I didn't say what was directly happening to me but every time I got pissed I posted something... well now I got a reality check and I'm really embarrassed of how I acted.... any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 04:33 AM

Delete all the posts, tighten up your privacy, and be more careful about what you post. If you were called out on what you wrote, apologize and promise it won't happen again. People will forget about it soon enough, it's not that big a deal. If you really feel the need to vent online, make a personal blog not connected to your real name.

Ads

02-26-2014, 04:38 AM

Delete every status you ever posted. Or start over with a new account and post new pictures etc and positive statuses about what you're doing or whatever. I think you were just upset about the situation but Facebook isn't a place to discuss those things. You should be sitting down with that person you're upset with and discuss why you're mad at them.
02-26-2014, 04:47 AM

Don&#x27;t worry this happens people post stuff about they&#x27;re relationships .just post something saying that you&#x27;re over with that relationship and stuff and then just don&#x27;t post nothing else
02-26-2014, 04:52 AM

Ok so forget everything. Things like this happen. What happened with you happened on facebook. Try to keep it out of your mind. I think you are overthinking about it and feeling embarrassed. Trust me people don't remember things like this for long. Don't repeat it in future if you feel bad about it. And people who know you will understand.
To get rid of the embarrassment try doing something that makes you feel good about yourself.
02-26-2014, 04:55 AM

The drawbacks of social media...