This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to reply to a celebrity's text? he wished me happy new year?
02-26-2014, 07:12 AM
how to reply to a celebrity's text? he wished me happy new year?
i have a famous singer in my facebook.. he is very popular guy and very nice guy too.. he doesn't have any ego or arrogance.. he chats with all his fans daily without avoiding.. i chatted with him few times before but i was uncomfortable while chatting with him because i was excited... but he is very friendly.
so i wished him yesterday "happy new year (his name) Smile "
he replied "happy new year (my name) Smile "
i dont know what else to reply and how to carry on the conversation... i dont want to look so desperate or crazy by saying things like "oh my god thank u so much you are very nice awesome i'm your fan i like ur songs blah blah.." because i say those things everytime i chat with him..
hmmm so.. how to reply him now?
hey no.. he is not fake person.. i'm 100% sure about it.. he has his school friends, family and co-singers and other celebrities related to musci field and movie industry..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 07:24 AM

Not to be rude or anything. But there are thousands of people that fake Celebrities on facebook
Your not talking to this Celebrity i'm sorry to tell you.
That's the problem with the internet/social networks is you can hide your true identity behind a computer/phone and be anyone you want to be.

I just want you to aware your not even talking to this "Celebrity" he's saying he is.You could be talking to some perv old guy for all you know.
Just be careful what your talking to this guy about.

if you watch the show Catfish you will see alot of people get Catfished into thinking they are talking to this person online when they lie about who they are.

Ads

02-26-2014, 07:38 AM

i'm just saying it to be said, he could be a fake. a lot of celebrities actually DELETE their Facebook once making it in the big time. some people are so desperate to be believable to others that they actually create multiple fake accounts to make the persona look more convincing. you don't know who they know or who their family is, for all you know they could make up names that work with the last name and they can just say "oh thats my cousin" and you'd never know. If you want to believe it is him, then just talk to him like you would a normal person/friend but I'm just warning you that the chances that he is faking is like 99%. be careful and don't give out personal information.
02-26-2014, 07:46 AM

Just thank him sending your good wishes once more.