This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On Facebook, how do I change my profile (timeline) back to normal?
02-26-2014, 08:11 AM
On Facebook, how do I change my profile (timeline) back to normal?
On Facebook, how do I change my profile (timeline) back to normal? I don't like the new timeline profile and I can't find a way to change it back to the normal profile. Please help me out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 08:26 AM

You can't, just like with every other interface change Facebook has ever made. It's not "normal" vs "timeline". It's new vs old. Facebook is slowly switching everyone over to Timeline.

Ads

02-26-2014, 08:34 AM

There's no way to do that, and Timeline is expected to be the normal kind of profile from now on.

Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.
02-26-2014, 08:50 AM

No way to change back
Edit what you don't like
02-26-2014, 09:04 AM

oh gosh I was trying to find a way too !! I highly DISLIKE timeline.
but anyways, Facebook gave us an option to publish timeline early, or wait til everyone get timeline.
BUT, there's NO option about deleting timeline..
soo... you're stuck with timeline ! lol
but maybe one day facebook will create a way to delete it.
so, enjoy it lol(:
02-26-2014, 09:06 AM

There's no way to remove it. Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.
Good Luck!
02-26-2014, 09:15 AM

there is no way to get rid of it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook

here's how to set it up

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineChecklist.php
02-26-2014, 09:29 AM

Search On youtube.
02-26-2014, 09:44 AM

its hard to used
02-26-2014, 09:51 AM

Unfortunately there is only one method to remove or disable the new Facebook Timeline: http://www.vectorash.ro/how-to-disable-o...-timeline/