This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I access my Mobile Facebook app?
02-26-2014, 11:07 AM
How do I access my Mobile Facebook app?
I downloaded the app for Facebook and is a great app great to work with. However, it doesn't give me an icon for the desktop or an icon in my applications. it's not listed under my downloads either. nor in my bookmarks. when I was in it it did not allow for me to make a bookmark for it. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get back into this app. when I attempted to reinstall I couldn't find the original app that I installed online. if you need to know my phone, it is an lg optimus m plus. important point..... I do not know what "root" or any of those terms mean. I am a beginner with any of this technology on mobile phones.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 11:20 AM

Seems you have already installed the app. Now you just need to make a shortcut on your phone. flip to the screen that has room for the additional app then pick settings then apps then press and hold down your finger on the app and drag it down onto the screen so a shortcut of the app will be handy. Can copy it in same way to additional other pages so it is on several of your home screens or on all of your home screens. Have someone show you how to do it so that you learn how to do this quick task.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply