This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Too soon to ask him out?
02-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Too soon to ask him out?
I like this guy. We've flirted and teased and touched. We've had some serious conversations too. I've known him for a couple of months and have talked to him during concentrated periods of time, but when the project we're working on is finished we don't talk. He doesn't have many friends, he hangs out and designs graphics on the computer during every lunch. When I'm around and he's telling a story involving me he seems like he does like me. I can't connect with him over social media because he doesn't have any profiles (Yes, I've stalked a bit). I have two weeks to get my mind straight during Christmas Break. I want to ask him out, but don't want to be too forward. Should I? Or should we attempt to talk more? I don't know how to talk to him without it seeming like I'm going out of my way too (I have no classes in the room he hangs out in). He's not a shy guy, but I get the feeling he doesn't like to share his feelings. He's always really sarcastic. I don't want to seem scary and controlling.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 12:50 PM

Go for it. I'm sure he'll say yes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply