This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make people awaer of my business?
02-26-2014, 12:50 PM
How to make people awaer of my business?
hello i have my own business where i rent items out and i would like to know how do i make more people awaer i recently made a website

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 12:54 PM

You own a website. Simply promote your business by using social media sites like fb, twitter, google plus, linkedin etc.

Ads

02-26-2014, 12:59 PM

Create a facebook fan page. Advertise in free classifieds like Backpage, craigslist etc. Use a mass syndication service like "Onlywire" on social media and send out a bookmark every day. Make a blog and post your articles with a call to action after each article. Use Pay Per view advertising. Media buy banner space on high traffic websites that fit your nich. Advertise locally. Hire a good service to do it for you.
02-26-2014, 01:03 PM

Well @Chris! Congrats for you business! I will suggest you to take a glance upon your budget and then after start promoting your business. By doing that you will be able to select a good and fair medium to advertise your business. I have read that you recently made a website. Yes! Off Course it is also a good way to promotion but it definitely needs time and money to promote your business in the internet world through this kinda platform.
Well!! if you want to promote it through website I am sure you want it then you should have healthy and fruitful content on your website. After that let the popular search engines index it. Make some social profiles for advertising your site so that it may get involved in social media. Leave description of your site on some related business like yours and let the people divert to it.
There is also some alternatives among them one of the best i think in the internet world is Buying Ad Spaces. Make a strong research on internet and find that which site or blog is mostly similar to your business and having the most of the audience. But make sure it must have Ad Space. Simply contact the publisher and place your advertisement on other site. you may also do the same with your site but for that you should have a lot of organic traffic to your site.
I hope this suggestion will help!! Smile
02-26-2014, 01:17 PM

Hi Chris,
To get awareness to your business you have to do keyword research first. Select the keywords such as those will reflect your website. And add those keywords to your website as per the webpage content. First complete the On-page Techniques and then off-page Techniques and Social Media Marketing.Hope my answer will help you and all the best.
02-26-2014, 01:33 PM

Target your selected keywords which you thing it would good for your business. After that start optimizing your site on online try to get your keywords on top so that it establish visitors flow on your site. It would take some time, but surely will help to know people of your business.

And if your want quick and fast result that would recommend you to start with social media campaign which is very useful in short time. But this activity is paid it depend on your daily budget how much you can invest, but would get the returns more than you invest.
02-26-2014, 01:49 PM

create a website. have a appealing content share the content. on the website it should have social networking icons as well as blog.
02-26-2014, 01:59 PM

If you have a website then you can do internet marketing of your website to promote your business on the internet.
02-26-2014, 02:03 PM

Hi Chris

Some great free methods are the obvious Social Media sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Also, if you are not on LinkedIn, you should be! It is indexed in the search engines quickly and can put you at the Top for your service or products. Be sure to include your business description right after you put your name in the field. I also put my phone number so they have it quickly.

Also, Kijiji.com for your location provides the information to the locals and typically receives a ton of visitors daily. You can post ads with up to 8 images for FREE.

Good Luck with the new biz!
Terri