This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Account Disabled without any reason/warning, please help?
02-26-2014, 02:01 PM
Facebook Account Disabled without any reason/warning, please help?
2 hours back, i was using my Facebook account, suddenly it asked to login again and when i tried to login, it said
"Account Disabled
Your account has been disabled, If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here"
I literally don't know what wrong i did. I just sent few friend requests to the people. I did not make any bad, offensive or hate comment anywhere which could led into disability of my account. Most importantly no warning/notice or reason was served before disabling the account.
Can somebody tell me how can i retrieve my account back. I had many friends there along-with personal material like photos and videos. Please help me...
Highly Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 02:12 PM

Generally, an account is disabled only for up to one week. You will get your account back just be patient and do not engage in any further activity that is prohibited on the site.

Please fill out the following form to contact facebook regarding account disables.
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php...m=disabled

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply