This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone tell if I've looked them up on facebook?
02-26-2014, 06:51 PM
Can someone tell if I've looked them up on facebook?
I searched a guy i know from school today on Facebook. We aren't friends but i looked a bit at some of his pictures. We have 3 mutual friends. Today when i got home i went to search him again to send him a friend request and his name wouldn't come up in the search box like it did earlier. But i can still find him when i go through our mutual friends' pages on their friends lists. Has he blocked me? Im not sure if he could even be able to tell that i looked him up. I also cant find him if i type his Facebook name into google.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 06:59 PM

People can not see who visited there page. Unless you liked, commented, tagged, or shared something with them they can not see that you were there.

Ads

02-26-2014, 07:03 PM

NOPE C:
02-26-2014, 07:06 PM

No, there are apps that claim to do this, but they are scams.
02-26-2014, 07:22 PM

If you can see his profile in anyway he shouldn&#x27;t have blocked you but i might be wrong? I know you can change your profile so that when someone searches your name they can&#x27;t find you but can still see them on others pages, and to your question, no unless you comment or anything like that, and most of those apps that say different are viruses.
02-26-2014, 07:25 PM

There is no way of knowing who looks at anyone's profile on facebook. Any apps that claim there is a way are all fakes, scams and virus's.