This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I unfollow her or just ignore?
02-26-2014, 07:45 PM
Do I unfollow her or just ignore?
Okay so I had a fight with my best friend 4 months ago and she ended up blocking me on Instagram and unfollowing me on Tumblr. As time passed, things got better and we started talking again but not like before. However, because a mutual friend of ours tried to make up between us, everything got better and so she followed me on instagram and tumblr again. Recently, I made a new twitter account and I thought it would be nice of me to follow her on it too. But it's been three days since I have followed her and she hasnt followed me back and she just tweeted our mutual friend today. I keep overthinking the whole thing, like asking myself "what if she thinks I'm annoying and overly attached?" "what if she doesnt want me on her timeline?". So do I unfollow her if she keeps tweeting or assume that she hasnt seen me follow her and ignore? Please help! I don't want things to get awkward.
I didn't start the fight and she kept making everything worse until she talked it out with our mutual friend. I tried so many things to reconnect and show her that there is nothing wrong, and so that is why I followed her. I think she still assumes there is a conflict and that's why she didn't follow me back. Or it's just me overthinking. PLEASE HELP! Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 07:54 PM

Just leave it and ignore. If she wants to rebuild the friendship again, she&#x27;ll come to you. Do not worry about social networking and don&#x27;t let it determine on where you guys stand.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply