This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl deleted me on Facebook - does that mean she dislikes me?
02-26-2014, 07:55 PM
Girl deleted me on Facebook - does that mean she dislikes me?
I work in a supermarket part-time, and recently a girl I work with quit. She and I were work friends, but of course didn't ever see each other outside of work.

We used to chat quite a bit while at work, and I'm not saying she was romantically interested in me, but we were definitely friends. A little while ago, she quit (over some sort of drama with a co-worker I believe, though I never did hear the whole story) and I haven't seen her since.

She added me on Facebook (I don't usually take that website too seriously) but a little while after she quite, I noticed she removed me from her 'Friends' list. I will confess that while we were only 'work friends', I secretly did like her, but she had a boyfriend, so I obviously respected that, in addition to the fact that I felt she didn't feel the same way about me. I realized she removed when I went to message her one night to ask if she was coming back, only to find she deleted me.

The funny thing is, I was the only co-worker she deleted from her 'Friends' list, though I'm not sure why. Not a huge deal I suppose.

Do you think this means she dislikes me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 07:58 PM

maybe she just doesnt want you seeing the things tht she does on facebook - there are a million possible reasons - the only way to know for sure it to just ask her yourself

Ads

02-26-2014, 08:11 PM

Ask her why and then tell her that you thought you were friends. She may be deldting her account or she may think you said something about her. Who knows? She knows so ask her and please let me know why so we both will know why and that way we can tell everyone.
02-26-2014, 08:19 PM

It doesn't mean she dislikes you, it just means that since you were only "work friends", she doesn't want you seeing what she does in her personal life. You even said that you never saw each other outside of work. She may have kept the other co-workers as friends because she sees them now and again outside of work.

You need to distinguish between friends and co-workers. Co-workers are not really your friends, though you may be friendly at work.
02-26-2014, 08:23 PM

I would say she definitely did not like you in the same way you liked her, she saw you as a work friend and had no reason to stay in contact anymore so she deleted you. Maybe you post more than other people or it was just a spur of the moment decision.