This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW can I get Another Chance With This Guy?
02-26-2014, 11:56 PM
HOW can I get Another Chance With This Guy?
There is this guy that I like, on facebook, we made plans to go to the movies once, but then I stood him up on the date, I stood him up because I thought he was too good for me, and that he was out of my league, and that he'd never like a girl like me, so I canceled it and said, "I'm sorry I can't go, something came up."

He said oh, thats okay, i knew he was mad, because he posted a status saying "She stood me up!" I told him i was really sorry and he said He had gotten all pretty for me! Hahah, I really felt bad! So we then made plans again to hang at the mall, but then I ended up standing him up again!! :C This time it wasn't for the same reason, i stood him up because I didn't have a ride, & he doesn't have a car, And there are no buses In my town, my parent's have a car of course, but we are kind of on the poor side, so I didn't want to tell him, "I'm sorry I have to cancel on you again, because my parents are too poor to put gas in the car" That's absolutely embarrassing, and then he'd prob never wannna hang out with me because my family is a bit below average! I didn't think he would understand the struggle I was going through., So I told him, "I'm sorry i can't go because I have to babysit now"
Then he said, "It's okay.." Obviously, it wasn't okay! He was mad, and posted another status about it!!
***Time passed by***, and we still kept in touched, like a lot, we just never hung out.. So he told me he'd be in my area, and asked if I wanted to chill w/ him.. Of course I said yes!! Hahah, so when the time came, it was that day, and he was there, but it was getting really dark outside.. He asked if i still wanted to chill and this time i told him, "I have no ride so I don't know.." He told me to walk, and I was really considering that option, because I liked him that much!! Btw, it was pretty cold too!!

I asked my mom if she could drop me off so I can chill w/ my friend, and she said okay, (I had to give her gas money though, because she had no gas in the car) So we were on the way to him, but my mom found out that I was going to hang with a guy, she was mad because It was night time, & she didn't know him..

So I had to cancel on him again, and I told him on the phone, "Sorry, I can't go because my mom won't allow me to go"
and thats when he gave up on giving me chances.. ***It's been a while*** since all this had happen, but I really still like him!!

Do you think that he'd give me another chance? How can I prove to him that I won't stand him up again?? I now have a car, and a job!! There is no way I can stand him up now!! & I'm confident that he'd like me again, if I got another chance with him!! But I don't know how to get that trust again..
Pleaaseee help me out!!
I've never really been in a relationship before, and he's the only guy that I want to be in a relationship with.. PLEASE HELP!! :C
By the way, im 16, nearly 17

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 12:07 AM

He gave you 3 chances and all 3 times you flaked...he's done

Ads

02-27-2014, 12:20 AM

Wow, with all the times you stood him up, be grateful he is even taking to you anymore
02-27-2014, 12:22 AM

Hon, you are obviously too young and immature to date. No offense, but you are just not ready. You have no confidence in yourself and that leads to making stupid mistakes by thinking you deserve whatever you get--and that could mean a loser. It is time to have a nice, calm sit-down with your Mom and starting THE TALK about yourself, your self-confidence, house rules, guys and dating. Remember, your Mom has been there, done that so her input will be valuable. By the way, it is no disgrace to be poor and it is far worse to be dishonest.
02-27-2014, 12:32 AM

You have a car now and a job. Tell him why you couldn&#x27;t make it happen before and ask him what you can do to make it up to him.
02-27-2014, 12:41 AM

He likes you and has been very patient to see you. You two will eventually hook up. By the way, please stop denigrating your family because they aren't wealthy. It's not important and it can be hurtful. And more importantly - the heart doesn't ask about bank account balances. You two are going to have a great time when you finally get to go out.