This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that he overreacted?
02-27-2014, 01:24 AM
Do you think that he overreacted?
A couple of weeks ago, I had got called to the Dean of Student Affairs office. This was the 1st time that I had ever got called to the Dean's office. I knew that I had not done anything wrong, so I went in there expecting nothing bad to come from it. She informed me that a friend of mine had went in to see her, and basically wrongly accused me in this harassing thing that he has been going through. She told me he has been getting random texts from random numbers, and said that they talk to people that he knows and talks about the situation that we were in. or one, I never told any of my friends about this, so I do not know who would go around saying stuff. Basically, he was just acting weird around me, and I sometimes texted him randomly about what was up or a random hey, but that's all I did. The Dean then told me that he would like to cease all contact with me for a little bit to get his mind right. I had no idea of the other stuff that was getting done to him. I never faked an account, or told my friends anything about this; it wasn't that serious to tell them. I have abided in his wishes ad have not contacted him since weeks before the Dean even informed me of this; I even deleted/blocked him on Facebook. I did have a crush on him, and it would sound like I was the astermind behind this, because he was ignoring me ever since August, but I did not do any of the things he wrongly accused me of: faking profiles, texting from anonymous numbers. Do you think that he overreacted?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 01:28 AM

of course he overreacted...this is so stupid ...he had no proofs that you were doing it so how could he even accuse you something like this...

Ads

02-27-2014, 01:43 AM

Yes, indeed..