This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Baby Pages? Whats your opinion?
02-27-2014, 02:05 AM
Facebook Baby Pages? Whats your opinion?
A few people have been asking me "does your baby have a facebook yet?" Ive never heard of this before! Have you? How do you all feel about your baby having a Facebook or like page? Is it cute or creepy? Just wondering what you all think!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 02:06 AM

ive have heard never really heard of this but i know my 7 yr old cousin has a fb already
i think its ridiculous to have a fb for a baby/child
theres really no point in doing that
tbh its creepyish cause there are tons of pedophiles out there in the web
i would respect my baby's privacy and not make a fb

Ads

02-27-2014, 02:08 AM

It depends on the people running it, a few of my older cousins have them, and they are well done, while I've seen them where the baby "updates" constantly and its kind of annoying. Its a great method of doing pictures and what not, but don't run it like a normal facebook page. If you run it with a few pictures and other information, fine, just don't have the kid update their status constantly unless its first steps, first words etc (big things).
02-27-2014, 02:13 AM

Truthfully, I hate the idea. I think that nobody should get a Facebook account before they are old enough to decide what goes on it. They will probably be so embarassed about this when they are older.
02-27-2014, 02:17 AM

yeah i've herd of it and i think it is ridiculous why would a baby or small child even need a facebook account? and anyway enless they have the brains the size of jupitor im pretty sure that a baby wont be able to talk let alone type messages to their friends !!!
02-27-2014, 02:29 AM

I think it's tacky honestly.