This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats going on with Facebook?
02-27-2014, 08:21 AM
Whats going on with Facebook?
Okay- So im a regular fb user, and me and alot of my friends are experiencing alot of error's -
Chat not loading up properly
Showing older posts when i log on
Apps not working
Home page keeps going blank so i have to log out and in again
Friends dissapearing

Any know whats going on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 08:22 AM

I was on it earlier with no problems, but maybe it's having a denial of service attack. It happened a few weeks ago to Facebook and Twitter and you couldn't do anything on it for hours. If there is such a problem, Facebook will be doing everything that they can to sort it out asap.

Ads

02-27-2014, 08:31 AM

I've been having that issue on and off for a few weeks now, some people are blaming the FanCheck app, but others are saying it has no effect!!
02-27-2014, 08:43 AM

Reports show that Facebook has an apps bug (6600) which is affecting all applications but not all user accounts. The developers are working on this issue. So, when you try accessing your facebook apps and get "The page isn't redirecting properly" or you are sometimes just dumped back to your facebook homepage, then you are affected. This info came from the Facebook Developers Forum.