This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help in making a survey question about Facebook's influence on college students?
02-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Help in making a survey question about Facebook's influence on college students?
i'm making a 'descriptive' type of research about Facebook on its Influence to college students' psychological behavior.
I only have a couple of questions here but i wanted to add maybe 2 or more questions.
Can anyone help me make of a question regarding the Influence of Facebook (or Facebook mobile) to students and a question about the students' Awareness (does it improved or decreased).

because i'm focusing on how much time does a student spend in opening their facebook accounts. I also want to observe their attitudes and behavior and how Facebook influences it.
I also want to discuss the impact of Facebook mobile but i can't think of a clear question.

I hope you understand my situation (and explanation) and i wish there's a helping hand to suggest some good questions for my survey.

Thank you so much in advance since i need some quick help because i need to start the survey tomorrow.

*note: i decided to only have a 40-50 respondents
i already made a privacy statement for the respondent's privacy and security.
i just need the question

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 10:07 AM

first let me give you some information on the negative influences facebook has..maybe this can give you some ideas ..

1. Facebook may cause low self esteem- The likes and the comments. Someone may ask themselves why isnt anymore liking my photos, or giving me comments? am i ugly? why dont i have friends? does anyone like me?

2. Facebook stalkers- This is a common problem. Someone finds you that you dont want to deal with. Now they are constantly wanting to message you on facebook,looking at your main photo. The fact that facebook has changed their privacy policy has made many users delete their facebook. Facebook has taken away the right for someone to disable their message button.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply