This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP!? Social Media PROJECT due on MONDAY! :(?
02-27-2014, 11:49 AM
HELP!? Social Media PROJECT due on MONDAY! :(?
OKAY, so I'm doing this research project. And I need serious help. I need 1 more topic about social media and it has to be only ONE WORD! I got dangerous and addicting. Please don't write stupid comments. I'm kind of in a rush and I'm panicking. I can't think of nothing else! PLEASE HELP ME! YOU'LL GET VOTED 10 STARS!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 11:54 AM

Does it have to be a negative trait of social media? Because if not, you could do networking. Social media helps a lot of people connect, keep in touch, and do business.
If it has to be negative or if you're going for a negative theme, you could do depressing. A lot of people make their lives look more extravagant and enjoyable online than it really is, posting only happy or exciting pictures and events and what not, and people browsing through the news feed or whatever see other people having fun and doing things with their life that they're not doing, and are falsely led to thinking that their lifestyle is boring or dull.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply