This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I recover a disabled Facebook account?
02-27-2014, 12:00 PM
How do I recover a disabled Facebook account?
My Facebook account was disabled 2 months ago and I don't know how to recover it.

Best answers gets 10 points and up to 50 stars to any of your questions (just give me the link to them when I choose you the best answer by going to my profile and sending me and email).
It has nothing to do with logging in!!!!!!!!! It won't let me log in. Wrong!!!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 12:09 PM

You can't. Once it is disabled it is gone.

Ads

02-27-2014, 12:21 PM

Watch this video i made, showing how: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfeeScqhzTk
02-27-2014, 12:24 PM

Well I am really sure you cannot recover it.. i got my disabled too!!! I tried contacting the Administrator and I guess I could not do that... I just made a new one.

Also depends why you were disabled.. I was disabled for "Violating the privacy" thingy... and I have no idea wtf I do to get it disabled but whatever verify why it was disabled. If you were not breaking any rules you can recover it.
02-27-2014, 12:37 PM

When I disabled mine before it said i could just sign in again to reactivate it. Ive done this twice now when ever i get sick of it for a while. I dont know if they changed but it was roughly 2 months ago when I did this last. Just try signing in with your old email n password.
02-27-2014, 12:39 PM

There are two aspects of shutting down your Facebook account.

1.) There is Deactivation and full Deletion. Deactivation is simply putting your account on sleep mode where no-one can interact with it during it's period of dormancy. However when you sign on to this account it will basically reboot it again.
If you think this may just be the case with your account, just try signing onto it with your regular details. If it's a bummer then your account has been fully deleted.

2.) Deletion is unrecoverable. A deleted account is completely erased, you'll save yourself time and effort just to make a new account...

But why would you want to? Facebook's awful, just like all profile sites.

Don't be a victim to the virtual world, there's a whole world of reality for you to explore.

The internet was created as a learning resource, so use it as one and do not substitute your social-life with a computer.
02-27-2014, 12:49 PM

Hi, it's very simple and easy.

If you disabled or deactivated your facebook account then all you need to do is to sign in with your email address and the password you provided. Your account will be reactivated once you sign in again!