This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with my friend(s)?
02-27-2014, 03:08 PM
Problems with my friend(s)?
So my friend and her friend Nicole, which I meant at my friend`s (chloe) birthday, started a band. They asked if I wanted to join, and I wasn`t aware they were SERIOULSY making plans for it so soon, so I said yes. Now they are making fanpages about it on facebook, twitter,myspace, and saying I`m in the band. Also my other friend is in the band too, Carleigh, and then 3 others, Robyn, Mattheew, and Connor who I don`t know THAT well.

This brings me to a problem, Chloe is bossing me around and since I chose to play drums she`s trying to make me play the drums, and buy them. The trouble with that is my parents recently divorced and theres no way in hell I could afford a drum set-at least not anytime soon. She`s also making me PAY for supplies to make band outfits. And she`s trying to make me, make beats for the band on a music program. I said I didn`t want to and she went all "FINE THEN," on me.

I've thought several times about quitting-but...I was already forced to create outfits for myself, and I'm not sure whether the girl that was apparently suppost to make them has payed for some supplies, or made them already...

So one reason I haven't quit, is because Nicole. Her and Chloe got in a fight a while ago, and you wouldn't BELIEVE the words that came out of Nicole's mouth. I'm kind of a baby about being harrassed over and over online by someone with a horrible mouth. It was insane and made me scared of her.... AND Nicole also threatened to kill herself over an msn convo with me.

She threatened to kill herself cuz I wouldn't go on some thing...webkinz...with her, once I found out what it was, I explained to her why i couldn't, and she calmed down acting like it never happened o_e. And so I know she did that, and no one else does.

I know I should quit, but Nicole's gonna f*cking kill me(not litterally.... probably close o_e)... PLEASE HELP
Thanks to the person who just answered, I know kinda stupid of me for not quitting...But I'm gonna do that =), thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 03:11 PM

my god, you need some new friends. Nicole sounds kinda power crazy and somebody needs to stand up to her so do it! man if i were you i wouldv already quit the band and found some new friends. screw them, you dont need to deal with the mess Smile

Ads

02-27-2014, 03:25 PM

Just QUit... Nicole will understand... she will get the fact that you cant afford all the crap that person is puttin you through...