This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
crush asking me for dirty pics ._.?
02-27-2014, 03:14 PM
crush asking me for dirty pics ._.?
The first time i spoke to him (November) up until now he's been the nicest guy i've ever known. he appears to respect women and treat them right.. he doesn't swear or do drugs or anything like that. he's actually really into poetry and he's a really classy guy.. but i'm guessing he saw one of my "revealing" pictures on my facebook page, well.. it's not that revealing, it only shows a little, barely anything. anyways and then he told me he was sexually attracted to me and i was happy and everything, but then he asked that in time, if i would show him anything.. he did tell me that i can stop him if things get too awkward, but part of me still loves him and wants to please him (i'm actually kinda enjoying the sexts he's sending me) but on the other hand it doesn't sound like him at all. but i guess the fact that he showed me that side of him means he must trust me at least a little, right?..
i don't know what to do .-.
*shivers*
advice? D:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 03:28 PM

then send them dont tell me i do all the time

Ads

02-27-2014, 03:31 PM

Don&#x27;t send any because after he is tierd of you hell probably show everyone the pics
02-27-2014, 03:38 PM

Snapchat it so if he saves it you will know
02-27-2014, 03:51 PM

Are you prepared to have them on the internet for everyone ?
02-27-2014, 03:55 PM

Haha, the same thing happened to me! Honestly boys will always be boys...urgh.

Anyway, don't stress about it too much. If he keeps insisting when you say no, then he's not worth it. I understand he's horny, he's physicaly attracted to you blah blah, but if it comes to an extent where it makes you uncomfortable, then tell him to stop. Simply say NO. If he doesn't accept that, then I'm sorry but he's a horny prick. BUT....
He might just really like you, and sending pics of yourself will let him feel you're more than just 'friends' and you have his trust. However, don't let it go too far like I said, it'll end badly. Sometimes boys are just idiots and their sexual desires overtake their actually nice personalities.

So just keep that in mind, good luck! x
02-27-2014, 04:00 PM

Nope.. this second you two break up... thoe photos are all over the intraweb..... don't do it...
02-27-2014, 04:05 PM

It all depends on how much you can trust him and yourself. I was once in this position and it took me a while to show really revealing images. I still can&#x27;t show him nude pics because I simply don&#x27;t like the fact that it would be on his phone although we&#x27;ve been together for a very long time and hes physically seen me.
If you want to wait a while longer there is nothing wrong with that if youre not entirely sure tight now. Real men can wait.
02-27-2014, 04:12 PM

Don&#x27;t my friend did that and now everyone in the school got to see them, she&#x27;s know as a slut now and her mom is a teacher. When you brake up everyone will know, you can sext but don&#x27;t send pics.
02-27-2014, 04:28 PM

Here's the problem with you sending them:

1. He's not your BF. Therefore you just put yourself in the category of booty call.
2. He has absolutely no loyalty towards you. Meaning he will share this pictures with friends and/or the internet.
3. Imagine your parents/family/co-workers/boss, see these. How embarrassed would you be?

My advice: don't do it.
Think in the bigger picture. What would be the point of this? You think that he'll want you as his GF/wife if you do? I think you very very wrong.