This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can we market this company?
02-27-2014, 03:46 PM
How can we market this company?
My husband has a property tax company for Chicago/cook county, any ideas on how to market the company. He's on google, and works with accountants client base. Any other ideas for us?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 03:59 PM

Well you need to ask yourself a) how much are you willing to spend and b) how much time are you willing to put into it.

Depending on how much you are willing to spend, you can use Pay-Per-Click to advertise your company but it can cost your an arm and a leg if you do not know what to do exactly.

You can hire someone to do SEO (search engine optimization) which can also cost you a pretty penny at times but it will get you on the front page or two of google. I can do this as well using another methods and I do not charge as much. You can contact me if you would like to know more.

Another way, and one you should be focusing on, is personal branding. Start twittering, facebooking and all the other social media sites. You need to get your name out there. Add to the fact you are targeting a local market, it should be easier to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply