This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opinion on Justin Bieber?
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
Opinion on Justin Bieber?
n One Less Lonely Gir, toward the end of the music video it looks like he's wearing lip stick.

BUT, if you look, during that part of the video all of the colors, including his hair, skin, and objects around him all look really bright. Plus he's is under lights.

It's the lighting people!

And his songs are all about girls, he's had girlfriends, and he's a major flirt.Honestly you people need to find real reasons to hate on him.

Source: Justin interviews, and he writes half of his songs on the albums

If you dont like his music ok, whatever, i bet some people dont like your taste in music either, would you want to be insulted just because someone doesnt like your music or because someone thought you were gay? NO . and just because a person hasnt hit puberty yet is no reason to hate them. Everyone develops at their own pace.

Honestly do haters have nothing better to do than to act homophobic and point out flaws in people!

So haters, here's a challenge for you, give me one real reason you hate justin. And use Constructive criticism. No BS

All celebs market and promote themselves, are over payed, and all singers edit their voices so dont use any of those as defense.

Everything i know about him is from sources directly linked to him such as interviews, twitter etc.
I asked this too see if i can actually get get some real criticism, not just the same typical BS
lol, Chemical, good enough

not biased of rude, but plain honest!
SportyGirl

I was asking for opinions, not whether or not you agree

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM

i like him

Ads

Haters are pointless, disrespectful, and useless, take your pathetic opinions and go somewhere else.

hes gorgeous and awesome.
IM IN LOVE WITH HIM

you're only making this question to get attention.

no one really cares

Nah I'm too lazy.
;]

He is just another wannabe who everyone will forget about in a few years. I've heard him sing before and he has no extraordinary talent and his music doesn't sound any different from all those teen, pop singers. I don't hate him, I just hate his music.

he is a kid who makes 1,000s off of 2 songs
while we're working our @ss of trying just to keep food on our plates

I love Justin Bieber I agree
with you 100% ! (: