This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i not be her friend anymore?
02-27-2014, 05:01 PM
should i not be her friend anymore?
One day my best friend texted me a message saying that she does not want to be friends with me anymore and she thinks our friendship should end.I blocked her number and moved on.Didnt talk to her for a year .Now i decided to get a facebook account she found me and added me as a friend.I added her and now she is sending me messages likes my status updates;

Question is should i just block her again or should i try to become friends.?i doubt ill be her friend again but just want to know honest opinions from ppl

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 05:13 PM

first of all, there's nothing bad about getting attach again to an exfriend .. Smile just give it a try again .. maybe she just had a deep reason or a hard time to be with you past years ago that's why she said something like that to you years ago Smile just give it a try Smile if nothing happen, just welcome her but don't assume or expect your friendship will come back just the way it was before Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply