This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my album into market?
02-27-2014, 05:30 PM
How to get my album into market?
Hello everyone
I need some business methods !
We have to start off selling our music. The best way nowadays is the digital distribution but still there is some need of getting customers. What we planned is to make covers of most famous songs and posting online to get views and customers. From there we will get little attraction of customers.
I have tried to get someone who has succeeded to get some money outta music but could not find one. Now its my humble request to all of you reading this to please help me choose a good distributor and let my band earn a little money. We are going to start off putting money but wanted to know how to get these bucks back !
Any Ideas to get our music sold?
Should i connect online to a music store or something in the major cities in the US and send them my album?
Any more business techniques?
Well , we wont be using the covers for any commercial purpose though!

Thank You for the suggestion of social networking.

Any other techniques please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 05:38 PM

If you are going to market famous covers, then you will have to pay royalties or you can get sued to kingdom come. That would be here:

http://www.ascap.com

Ads

02-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Social network is the best method of marketing now days. Create Facebook, Twitter and G+ profiles for your music band; add pics, videos, slogans and marketing message on your profiles. Add related groups and promote your business.

Cheers!