This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you believe in helping people in need without having to know them?
02-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Do you believe in helping people in need without having to know them?
Hey everybody pls pls check this and share with everyone and any donations will be so much apreciated. This was a good friend of mine and my boyfriend and we would appreciate it if you could and or share this link with everyone wether its Facebook, Twitter, any social page, or txt. Our friend was in a car crash with his father who is still in the hospital and his mother is left needing a lot of help and support for her and her other younger daughter. We ask that u donate any amount you can or want. Thank you all and may God bless you and your loved ones. http://www.fundly.com/the-Jose-Romero-memorial-fund

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 06:34 PM

Well they are very brave and shows empathy to help people in need, yeah i would encourage it Smile That's what i call good values.

Ads

02-27-2014, 06:36 PM

You should have left out the god bless you bit.
02-27-2014, 06:47 PM

Yes.

However... not with money (for the most part), and only when they're within one of my spheres of influence (whether physical [by location] or electronic).