This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long will it be before John Laurinaitis is NOT Raw and Smackdown GM anymore and he's released from WWE?
02-27-2014, 06:43 PM
How long will it be before John Laurinaitis is NOT Raw and Smackdown GM anymore and he's released from WWE?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 06:58 PM

John will never be released from WWE. he's been in talent relations since the 90s. He's WWE's backstage boy, Vince McMahons "Yes" Man. He's never going to be released and WWE wanted him to have a role to fill in GM for Raw and Long was getting old as GM on SD, so John will be with us for a while

Ads

02-27-2014, 07:13 PM

Once someone like John Laurinaitis get control, and he is disliked they usually let it go for a couple months or until the fans completely can not stand the guy anymore. Take for example Eric Bischoff, he was the Raw GM for a good bit and made some matches to favor the heels at that point and made it obvious he was being a jackass. Then they brought in Stone Cold to straighten him out.

I have been hearing rumours that he is actually going to come back for the "Right Match", and from what I am reading and hearing, CM Punk wants him for WrestleMania 29 in NY. Austin and him were teasing the match on Twitter before WM 28 as well.

The reason I am saying that is they might bring him back to straighten out Johnny Ace Tongue it's a long shot I know but they have been predicable lately. It could also set up his match with Punk because him and Johnny Ace hate each other so there could be an angle there haha, I am just ranting now.